Tabs

7.27.2014

Monday's Musings - May God Bless You

by Mary Denman

@MaryDenman

I pray for you, my readers, today,
That you will feel God's love.

That you will know he cares for you,
No matter what you do.

I pray for you, my readers, today,
That you will see God's hand.

That you will know he is at work,
To make you understand.

How deep his love,
How long he'll wait,
How patient he can be.

Until we turn to him and say,
"Why love the likes me?"

No matter where you are in life,
Through trials or suffering.

Or maybe life is good and grand,
A place of sweet reprieve.

It matters not.
He's always there.
Ready to show his love.

And as he walked with me this year,
Through challenges galore,

I pray for you, my readers, today,
That his love will bless you more.

That you will be amazed and touched,
That your spirit will just soar.

On winds of love and blessings,
And wings of strength and peace,
And with a joy of what's to come,
Your past has been redeemed.



Thank you for walking with me through the hardest year of my life. God keeps me going, giving me the strength for each new day.

My heartfelt prayer is that he blesses each of you as much as you have blessed me.

And that's a lot! :)

Love,
Mary



TWEETABLE: Winds of Love and Blessings by MARY (click to tweet)

Blogs I join on Monday:



party one mother hen

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Alice! :) Praying for your day!

      Thanks for dropping by!

      (And I love your Mimosa pics!)

      Delete
  2. What a lovely thought to share with us. Sorry it's been a rough year, and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! I pray that God will bless your day!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful Mary,

    Sorry it has been a tough year for you ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful prayer and blessing, dear Mary - I pray that you feel God's love and presence in your life tenfold! :-)

    ReplyDelete