Tabs

9.11.2016

Monday's Musings: I'm Back to Blogging!

by Mary Denman   @MaryDenman

Hello my friends! 

I'm happy to be back to blogging! I had a great break and got my kids all situated in their schools. My son had his surgery and is doing well. I also had a bad fibromyalgia flare which delayed my return, but I'm so much better now and happy to be back.  

Fall is finally thinking about showing it's head here in the deep south and I can't wait for cool nights!! I'm tired of the summer heat!

I wanted to show you a bit of my summer and where I went with my husband and family.

First, Todd and I headed to France. (He had to work, but it was still a great trip!)


From the city of Belfort, we headed out to Giverny where Claude Monet's famous water lilly garden and home lie. 


Then, we popped into Paris for the weekend. 


Then, did a quick jaunt to Baden-Baden, Germany. 

And back to the US. 

Then, we took the family on vacation to the great state of Maine. It was gorgeous! 

So, now with everyone (mostly) settled, I'm ready to resume blogging with a renewed sense of love. 

I've missed the conversations and look forward to visiting your blogs, seeing you on social media and bringing you more photography tips and photos! 

Have a great Monday and I'll see you back for Wordless Wednesday and Friday's Photo Tips! 


Blogs I join:
  clairejustine  

10 comments:

  1. So glad to see that you are well and back Mary. I have missed all of your great tips on pohotography and of course your photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary! I'm glad that the tips have been helpful! I'm ready to go! Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  2. So glad to see you back. I've missed your photos--and you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Karen! I've been thinking of you, let's chat soon! :)

      Delete
  3. Welcome back!!! Your posts and photos are cool, fresh air!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Robin! :) I LOVE your description! That makes me happy. :) Thanks for dropping by! Have a great day and I look forward to seeing you here!

      Delete
  4. Welcome back Mary. I love the Monet's garden photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a wonderful trip. Glad to hear you are back to blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back Mary - your photos look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to see you back Mary, You have been busy travelling :) Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete